mens' fashion week 2011

mensfashionpc-3
mensfashionpc-2
design by G.I.L. Homme (korea)


I know I'm a girl, and well...technically, these clothes aren't for me. But i still find myself picking out looks that i want to wear. haha plus when you hear the passion of the MFW team that drives this event forward, you can't help but be inspired as well. I must say I am really happy to be a witness to this event and the MFW team and designers can feel proud of being the DNA of this inaugural event - i mean, Singapore is placed 3rd in the world after paris and milan to host such a distinguished men's fashion event!! Of course, the MFW team is also the first in Asia ;) With spokesmen like Utt (MTV VJ), Phillip Huang (Internationally Acclaimed Model) and Julian Hee (Singaporean Actor) together with young designers & their collections all over asia, this sounds to be a promising event.

Tickets, available at Marina Bay Sands Office or Sistic.
30 March 2011, Wednesday to 3 April 2011, Sunday
www.mfashionweek.com

# more snap shots at onenotetoplay ;)

No comments: